Salthouse Sales Ltd Website Privacy Statement
The Salthouse Sale website respect and take our security of our viewers privacy with care and attention as you would expect from a responsible and ethical company. The website does not store or capture personal information, unless you have entered the information onto an enquiry form or subscribe to our updates such as our newsletter. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. We will log the user’s IP address (Internet Protocol: standard allowing data to be transmitted between two devices) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
Information collected is used for our own purposes and we will not be shared with another party. We will use personal information for the following purposes to enable us to function and respond effectively to your needs.
- We collect contact information so we can contact you with a response to your enquiry.
- We will use all personal information solely to respond to your enquiry.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legalisation.
- If you tick the "Opt In to marketing" checkbox on the registration form/profile page, you may get occasional emails or other contact from us regarding your experiences with Salthouse Sales Ltd or our latest offerings and promotions.
This is list is not exhaustive but covers the main points and should you have any questions about privacy please contact us via our contact form on this website, or by telephone.